Thursday, February 18, 2010

I want a vintage toy carousel for my birthday.



Ehehehehhehe $_$ finally i see the shining light. ^_^
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrz. LTNS peoplezzzzz. Hahahahaha.
CNY was pretty awesome (except for the lesser $ + super late night visitings)
I miss hanging out w cozzies + relatives for family gathering.
POKER MAHJONG POKER MAHJONG AHAHAHA.

Sunday was first day, went to both grandparents' houses.
Thn er went to Aunt amelia's house. AWESOME SH!TZ.
47th floor (new house) ohmygawd i love the landscape.
went to the 50th floor sky garden omg i luv it. +++took loads of photos shall post them below.
Teehehehe. Windy + pretty sun + nice landscape + nice man-made landscape + everything.
Except that the house is a little squeezy but its cozy so who cares ^_^
Thn went to Aunt Theresa's house. Stayed overnight.
Woke, slept, woke, slept from 3am-7am on the sofa. Crap shitz.
All 4 of us (olivia, justin + my bro) squeezing in 1 sofa. AWESOME -_-
Thn went home slept till 1pm. i became nocturnal then.

Mon woke up alrd thn slack at home for the whole day thn went visiting at 9PM.
DONT SEE WRONGLY IS 9PM. START VISITING. Super awesome man -_-
I was so shagged. Played poker w 4 cousins + my bro from 10-2. super crazy.
2 cousins went home so left 4 of us. Too shagged slept on sofa again.
4am woke up (only 2 hours of slp) thn go home. after that went home slpt till 12.

Tues last day of no school so 12 woke up alrd thn used comp till 1, bathed,
eizmom came to my house coz everyone went to granny's house.
after that we ate lunch in my house alrd set off to mrsyong's house ^_^
cabbed there hehe. reached @ about 3pm i guess.
was kinda lost coz we didnt knw exactly where did she stay -_-
super awesome not. thn all of us (about 15 or so) went visiting @ mrsyong's house.
exchanged oranges and such, thn played w ethan :)
super adorableeeeeeeeeeee! Thn played big2 with xy, dzul and shenghock. Hahahaha.
Thn trained home at 5 with the whole group :) Thats all.

Screw the 5 tests that i did for the week. I didnt even do any single revision.
Awesome not. I dont care. And common tests should more likely be even more screwed coz of the 3rd family gathering on the 7th day aka renri. shit it. -_- ARRRGGGGGHHFFF.
Now i know how fortunate justin olivia mackellen anna vanessa and my bro are :(
practically all my cousins finally break free from o's except me and javier T^T
So sad. its gna be my turn to get my freedom soon :(
k random shit and my post is so long about cny hehe.
got my $_$ and i want to go shopping w weng soon!!!
MY LONG AWAITED HEADSET!!! WAIT FOR ME OKEH ^_^
pictures below. (you'll finally get to see my narcissism. ^^")
kthxbyefornow :)











No comments: