Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What you want to do, you do. The rest is just talk.



Life is nothing but a dream. Says who. ㅋㅋ~ All I really wish is to end this 4 months short and sweet. Sorry for not blogging as frequently as before as you and I know, as years go by my life gets miserable each day. There's practically nothing to share to everyone. I'm sorry.

Oh yes, I guess everyone know I love procrastinating. I'm shocked that even people that I have yet to talk to knows about this. I really need to look into more procrastination quotes, just to get myself really going. Period. -_-

Lol. Hi-5 session with BEAST tmr. Just can't wait. 두준 현승 준형 요섭 기광 동운! 비스트, 화이팅! ♥ Hmmm YG summer, baby! Fucking can't wait. SHINee's comeback on my bro's bday too. ㅋㅋㅋ My babies~ <3

I'm done with A.Maths from the past 6 hours of hardcore sessions. Left with E.Maths, Core geog and Chemistry untouched. Got to start on them and completed by Friday. :)
Geraldine, you can do it! Just like you always do. ㅋㅋ

Caught Toy Story 3 with eizmom ystd. It was fucking nice. Twinge of melancholy at certain parts. PIXAR never fail in making movies that good. ㅋㅋ

Cousins' housewarming @ Pinnacle@Duxton on Saturday. Can't wait to go to the Sky Garden for some REAL breather. Breath-taking scenery is a must-see after all I've been through.

Shall continue fangirling my kpop beloved. Kthxbye.

I have realized that many cycles just repeats by itself again and again, yet I'm still repeatedly acting like a stupid fool. It just gets on me and never leaves. That's how i get fucking annoyed by little things that revolves around me. I believe in miracles. I believe that 2010 is just a bad number that will not appear after a period of 4 months in my life, ever again. Screw you, him, her, them and everyone in this world who suck. Damn you, suckers. Read between the lines, right at your fucked-up face.

No comments: