Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Minho's voice is so low that I think the sound comes from the soles of his feet." - Onew


♥ Forever and ever and ever and ever. :)


Hi readers. I have not started on holiday homework yet. I have to!! The procrastination doesn't stop when it concerns fangirling + anything about kpop okay. -_- *sigh* Today's CIP was crap. I really rest my case on the kids. Bunch of flies are seriously irksome. Stop spreading dengue and fuck off man. Eeew? Whatever~ After that went to 18 Chefs for lunch with Weiyi, Edna, Valerie, Seri, Raihanah, Maisarah, Anisah and Ashari. After that went off with W, E and V to jalan around Eastpoint. Slacked + crapped a lot > Home~ I love bitching with them about SHINee hehehe. AWESUMZ! (Y) Edna's singing never fails to make me laugh. HAHA. Replay replay replay~~ JULIETTE!~~ AMIGO! (laugh until cry) ^_^

No comments: