Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vast change that no one even recognises.


SARANGHAE OPPAS!!! ^_^



Eeeeeeeeeeeergh my nose seem burnt.
Lucky no significant skin tone difference heheheh ^_^"
ANYHOO, Mr Tan is an old grumpy man!!!!! o_____-
He seemed dubious of my ability to jump and guess what.
I just jumped and he went speechless for a second.
Heheheh not funny right i know. But was meant to b a joke -_-'''
I watched a whole show (28 EPS) in 3 days yknow!! AWESOME ME.
And mon not considered one day coz got cca till 5 plus.
Started the show @ 6 plus HAHAHA.
I love Lee Seung Gi! Super adorable <3
Hehehehe. Shining Inheritanceeeeee! @^@
Kekekekekek3x. Im twitting~
Anywayz can't wait to watch Alice in Wonderland 3D on friday~~
Finally get to borrow tons of books tmr.
But i wonder when i would have spare time to read them
considering the piles of homework stacking -_-
From amaths to emaths, phy to chem, SPEECHLESS. ._.
Dududududeedum. Im boreeeeeed! :O
Okay shall stop here and continue stalking mnet 2NE1 + Bigbang TV! \m/\m/
I miss watching Yoogeun + appas. Aigoo. I can just be a Korean now. :x
K beeeeeeeez~ ^_^V

No comments: