Monday, March 1, 2010

If we ever meet again, I will never be the same.


♥♥♥ SWEETEST DUO MY BABIES HAHAHAHA ^_^


Omg fangirl destroys all emotional sh!tz seriously.
Im so glad to have kpop always beside me as my motivation. ^_^
Amaths CT was so-so, compared to other tests that I've done. (LOL)
So ya. Hope I can pass, JUST PASS PLEASE. Urgh. ~_~
Hello Baby Ep 6 was awesome!!! PERFECT DUO: MINHO + YOOGEUN!!! ♥♥♥
Hai can't go for the awards on 13 March, ~regretful~ :'(
But nvm. Hope they'll come again + on one fine day with a perfect timing. :)
I have so many kdramas to watch!! Brilliant Legacy + The Slave Hunters ~_~
Omg omg omg after core geog CT im gna catch these shows honestly.
I need a trip to the library too. Get my language back on track, seriously.
BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS BOOKWORM BOOKWORM BOOKWORM IN ME~~~
Okay im insane. Overdosage of fangirling = crazy me. ^_^~~~
K shall stop going berserk here. Kthxbye~

On a side note,
Facebook horoscope:
Geraldine,
You need a break, you have been falling into a well-worn rut lately.
Let yourself play like a child. Sing, dance, play, just for the fun of it.

Seems extremely true.
---

No comments: