Monday, March 22, 2010

"I think it's better to get closer slowly than trying to get close in the beginning." -Minho.



Thurs - Out to Club St. with homo. Bought some random stuff and matching tee from Cotton On.
Fri - Eizmom came over to my house and did some work + tv + comp :)
Sat - Rot @ home. Tv, comp + work.
Sun - Rot @ home too :)

Today was average. Typical first day of school after holidays feeling. Had a long day in school. Had approx 1.5 hrs of Amaths. A great depletion of my brain cells oh well. Ms Shawa called me after core geog lesson and I was like so afraid that I did anything wrong. Turned out to be a piece of good news: I'm out of the small group!! :) Back with the main class~ But actually i felt 50/50. I wanted to be in the main class because I felt less sleepy. In contrary I wanted to stay with the small group coz I might concentrate a teeny better. But anyhoo, I'm happy with the decision made anyway. :P Physics lesson was pretty fun. Crapped with Edna and Weiyi about SHINee. I love Minho forever!! ^_^ Hehehe. Okay shall stop here. Hafta complete double maths TYS + chem paper asap. Oral on wed/thurs. Wish me good luck. I hope I won't be blanked out/stammer attack. I have a very bad feeling that P.E is ain't gna be awesome. But a run wouldn't be bad. I need to lose fats + take a breather + relieve some fucking stress. K bye people don't miss me. Might not update too often anymore~ Annyong!! ^_^

Pictures with homo :)






No comments: