Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"I have never seen a ghost, but I would like to see one." - Minho


OMFG THEY LOOK SO CUTE IN POLICE UNIFORMS!! ♥♥♥


Had core geog remedial from 9-12. Got back my paper. Super extremely damned fucking shocked. Finally like FINALLY I got an A1 for core geog!! Omg please slap me awake I really got an A1 HAHA. Anyway after remedial went to Bedok library with geek, weng and yijun. :) Borrowed 7 chinese novels, I know I'm crazy. That determination to get an A for chinese is just too strong for me to suppress it. HAHAHA. Stupid reason. I shall start on my homework tomorrow or maybe tonight. I AM PROCRASTINATING SINCE MONDAY. Urgh. I love Minho with his tied-up hair. Simply irresistably cute + charming. Oppa forever!! ♥ ^_^ K shall stop repeating about Minho time & again. (but its uncontrollable honestly) Sorry if you hate me mentioning about him but you may just stop visiting my blog if you have to. :) Okay b.

No comments: